A construction project involves a great deal of detail, meticulous planning and strict project managing throughout the process, especially when undertaken in a foreign country. The Property Investments Spain Project Management department offers a service that is flexible and tailored to the client’s needs, building on our technical know-how, management skills and experience to give investors and private homebuilders total peace of mind through an approach that is entirely transparent, accountable and aimed at delivering your home or project on time and to the agreed budget.
We offer a comprehensive service that is flexible and aimed at helping our clients to source building land, obtain construction licences and find the best architects, builders and technicians to work with.
Our service is not only limited to providing information, but also focus on selecting projects that add value. As part of our project management service we will include the following:
• Town hall planning consultation to include area survey, and environmental development study.
• Feasibility studies and ROI study.
• Selection of legal advisors, arquitects, designers, tax consultants and other qualified service providers who may be required for the execution on the project.
• All procedures and urban consultations that may be required, if so we can offer consultation on the planning and licensing.
• Selection of competent and trustworthy local developers, builders and trades people to carry out the work.
• Support to access finance and mortgages if required.
• Regular inspections and control during the different phases of construction, until the project is finalize, right to turn-key. Complete Site management service.
We aim for the highest standards in design creativity, engineering standards and quality control, and see it as our duty to ensure your property project in Jávea is not only completed to schedule but also aim to source the very best quality for you at the most economical prices
Legal and Fiscal Support
We also provide support with regard to the legal, fiscal and technical aspects of the process, always looking to offer you optimal quality, efficiency and value for money. Being well informed and advised in terms of legal and fiscal options is particularly important for investors who are not residents in Spain. We ensure that you have all the information needed to make the right choices for you, have full planning licences and can enjoy your property without any surprises further down the line.
We also offer detailed progress reports, budget accountability and cash flow management as we progress from the early stages towards delivery. Landscaping and interior styling are part of the service we provide, as are setting up bank accounts for utilities such as electricity, water, etc, sourcing special materials and/or features, and incorporating home cinemas, lighting systems, home automation, security and even post-construction property management and staffing.